Saturday 1 February 2014

FAVORITE YOUTUBE CHANNEL OF JANUARY


"Your taste buds are off"

My favorite YouTube channel of the month is defiantly ItsJudysLife. 

For those of you who don't know this channel (I doubt there is any). Judy from ItsJudyTime has a second vlog channel which captures her daily life with her husband Benji from BenjiManTv and their adorable baby girl Juliana.

Their family is just so much fun, they are just so happy, give so much love and I would love to be a part of their family you know.

Then of course I love to watch Benji cook, I don't know what it is I'm not the cooking type but I just love watching people cook. What is that, is anybody else like that?

Best Moment: When Judy asks Benji to bring her hot coffee and Benji goes through all that trouble and makes her a latte and well when you are pregnant and want something you want something. They end up having the cutest "argument". To watch that video click here



No comments:

Post a Comment